Tuesday, July 22, 2008

One of the most beautiful women in the world

Found one of the most beautiful women in the world and she is in this video:



Everything is perfect, although her breast size is slightly bigger than I would prefer. Because I am married to an Asian, people assume I have an attraction for that particular race. Oh, so not true! Being married for over 11 years has basically turned me off from most Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese - I rarely find anyone in that race attractive anymore.

So what is ideal? Large bottom, small breast size! Dark skinned like the girl in the video (not so much the African black), Latino, Philippines. Age does matter, I prefer older women since the under 25ish have no idea what they're doing. Size also matters, I don't like skinny women at all - hitting bone against bone cannot be something anyone enjoys, but to each his own. I prefer brunettes, rarely find blondes attractive and I detest with passion augmented blondes.

No comments: