Wednesday, July 23, 2008

My credit rating is 833

I found out my credit score when I leased a new Lexus RX SUV. I traded in a 3 year old Lexus RX Hybrid that was on a 4 year lease. It's all on my business, gotta love the US tax system! Maximum credit score is 850, so 833 probably places me in the top 5% of the US population. With this credit score I can walk into a Lamborghini dealership, sign a lease and drive off without anyone checking whether I have the cash in the bank account to be able to pay for it. But hey, I worked hard to get this credit score! I've been able to carry no debt for about 2 years now, except for the mortgage of course.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Utilizing a credit card to spend for items and solutions has grow to be a preferred choice yet again gold credit cards. http://freecreditreportblog.net